Unrivaled Expertise to Enable the Enterprise
Whether the requirement is for wireless voice, data or video in a hospital, warehouse, corporate office or educational institution, GCI is here to enable your success. Our team of engineers is armed with certifications and expertise from multiple manufacturers to help you with your next project.
GCI has extensive capabilities to provide both wireless technology expertise and global coverage to our customers. Our wireless core competencies span multiple environments and include:
- Wireless Engineering, Consulting, Design, Deployment and Validation of Wireless Networks
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Privacy & Encryption
- RTLS/Location Services
Wireless Site Surveys & Assessments
To successfully support today’s mission-critical wireless applications, a proper design is imperative. GCI has extensive experience in conducting assessments to ensure wireless performance and customer satisfaction. We offer multiple types of wireless site surveys:
- Wireless Network Design for implementing a new wireless network or replacing old technology.
- Onsite Greenfield Wireless Surveys
- Offsite Predictive Wireless Surveys
- Hybrid Wireless Surveys
- Network Augmentation Wireless Surveys
- Post Installation Validation performed as the final stage of a new wireless network implementation to verify coverage and capacity.
- Wireless Assessments designed to analyze existing wireless networks that are experiencing issues, or to identify performance gaps.
- Periodic Health Checks to ensure the Wireless Network is keeping up with the evolving applications, devices and security policies.
GCI can help you plan, design, deploy and monitor your wireless network. Our team of certified wireless engineers follow a proven methodology to provide a comprehensive network design that will deliver capacity and performance.
Today’s wireless networks need to be secure, not only to protect critical information but also to meet various government compliance requirements such as HIPAA and the Sarbanes-Oxley act. GCI’s certified engineers can provide complete wireless security audits and share security best practices ensuring customers are properly protected. Identity Management and Secure Access for Guest, BYOD and Corporate devices are provided through industry standard Network Access Control solutions.