Complementing or taking over your help desk requirements
GCI offers Help Desk services from our two Managed Service Centers and Network Operations Centers, which are staffed with qualified IT professionals to support your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in seven languages to the degree of complexity and involvement required by your network infrastructure.
Our highly skilled technical team is available to answer questions and provide remote troubleshooting for wired, wireless and converged networks across a wide range of equipment manufacturers. We can either complement your existing help desk requirements or take over your help desk services entirely for all your IT support needs. GCI Help Desk Services include a Service Transition period that moves customers from no support to GCI customized support to ‘Go-Live’ and steady-state support as defined in each service contract.
Our Help Desk services are fully customizable and can include any or all of the elements in the service ticket lifecycle:
- Receipt of the ticket via email, phone, alarm or e-bonded platforms
- Logging and tracking of the service ticket in our world-class ticketing system or in your own ticketing system
- Triage of the service ticket through the suitable routing avenue and technical level
- Troubleshooting via our remote engineering teams
- Complete trouble ticket management from inception to closure