Keep your team and network operating at peak performance
Our experienced technical team monitors and maintains your IT infrastructure, so your company can stay focused on your core business objectives. Our global SLAs, governance model and vested approach facilitates trusted partnerships.
GCI Infrastructure Monitoring provides clients with options for remote monitoring, agency support, product and carrier problem diagnosis and resolution in addition to inventory and asset management services for your entire networking estate.
GCI represents and acts on behalf of our clients to proactively manage network infrastructure environments. GCI’s Infrastructure Monitoring can be delivered at different levels of engagement and can be customized to meet the specific support requirements of our clients.
All programs come with basic levels of Performance Reporting, Service Level Metrics for ticket handling and escalation as well as a Service Transition period where the service is brought to a “live” status. Once the Service Transition period concludes, GCI delivers steady-state support in accordance with client requirements.
GCI Infrastructure Monitoring enables you to:
- Increase your network availability and consistency
- Detect, isolate and resolve issues in real-time with faster recovery
- Maintain 24/7 monitoring of mission-critical data and IPT environments
- Get notified instantly about status changes with real-time alerts
- Stay up-to-date on network performance with monthly reports
- Free up IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives that support your business goals
- Choose from flexible help-desk support plans customized to your business needs